These will be emailed to your renters upon booking. Do not send them as attachments. Remember to not accept a payment without the completed forms. These forms are equally important as payment.
Use this form only as a model, you will want to add information regarding your property and itâ€™s hazards. Since I am not an attorney, it is very important have your attorney review your rental rules contract to ensure the terms and conditions of your contract comply with the state and local laws as well as rules and covenants where your property is located.Â Â Â This and much more valuable information found in my book.Â Buy a copy today!
The confirmation forms will be emailed to your renters upon booking. Remember to have your renters print, read sign and fax, scan and email or mail you the signed copy.
Enclosed is our rental contract and rules. Please print, read and sign and either scan and email, mail or fax it back to. Thanks so much. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Christine and Tom Karpinski
Your city, State and Zip Code
Your Phone number
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Guest,
Thank you for choosing our condominium for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. The unit is located in the My Resort complex at 4567 Scenic Drive, Destin, Florida 54321, Unit #1234, Phone 850-654-3210.
Your confirmation is as follows:
Check-in date: June 21, 2014 after 3 p.m. CST (No early check-in please)
Check-out date: June28, 2014 by 10 a.m. CST
Number of people in party: 2 adults, 2 children
Number of approved pets: 1 small dog
After I receive your $200 down payment, your bill will be as follows:
Total bill $1,581.75 = $1,350 (rental rate) + $75 (cleaning fee) + $156.75(11% Florida tax)
1st payment of $790.87 due April 21, 2014 (60 days prior)
2nd payment of $790.88 due May 21, 2014 (30 days prior)
As soon as I receive your final payment, I will send the directions and lock box/key/door code instructions.
Please sign and return 1 copy of this confirmation, and 1 copy of the rules.
Thanks! Have a great vacation!
Rental Rules and Regulations
These will be emailed to your renters upon booking. Remember these forms are equally important as payment. Use this form only as a model, you will want to add information regarding your property and itâ€™s hazards. Since I am not an attorney, it is very important to have your attorney review your rental rules contract to ensure the terms and conditions of your contract comply with the state and local laws as well as rules and covenants where your property is located.
MyResort Complex at 4567 Scenic Drive, Destin, Florida 54321, Unit #1234, Phone 850-654-3210. The condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms: One bedroom has a king-size bed, and the Second bedroom has a queen-size bed. There is also a queen size sofa sleeper in the living room. My Resort Complex is a beachfront resort, which owns approximately 300 linear feet of private undeveloped beachfront. All of the condos in My Resort Complex are located across the street from the beach. Our condo is located on the second floor in building #1, which is on the east side, perpendicular to the beach; the condo does not have a beach view. Between March 15 and Oct 15, we include daily beach service which consists of 2 chairs and 1 umbrella set up on the beach every day for you. Photos and full description can be viewed at www.mywebsite.com
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No Early Check-ins or late check outs are permitted.
2. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS: Pets NOT permitted in rental condo at any time. A $500 penalty will be charged if there is evidence of any unauthorized pets in the property.
3. PETS: Pets are permitted in rental condo only with prior approval. $200 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. The condo owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. Renters must abide by all complex pet rules including but not limited to cleaning up after your dog, not leaving dog unattended on leashes and curb barking.
4. MINIMUM AGE: My Resort Complex has a minimum age for renting. We cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE – will be to your credit card account if you:
a. damage the condo or its contents;
b. charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay;
c. debris, rubbish and discards are left inside the condo;
d. soiled dishes are left in the sink or dishwasher;
d. keys are lost;
f. damage, lost or stolen linens;
g. smoke inside the condo;
h. parking passes are lost or not left inside the condo upon departure;
i. check-in early or check-out late;
j. violate any of the resort rules that incur fines or penalties;
j. trash is not properly disposed of. All trash and refuse must be taken to the dumpsters located to the north end of the condominium complex. No trash is to be left outside doors or on balconies at any time. Strictly enforced. A fine of $X, per day, if trash is left outside the door or on the balcony.
6. PAYMENT : An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 90 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. Unless otherwise specified the subsequent payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on the due dates listed above. The charge will show up on your credit card as “Your Business Name”. On occasion your credit card bank might call to verify that you have authorized the charge. Please remember to authorize all payments. Failure to authorize charges that result in falsely reported fraud or unauthorized payments will result in a penalty to the renter up to $100.
If you wish to pay via check or a different credit card you must notify us prior to the due date. If you wish to pay by check, please make payments in the form of bank money orders, cashierâ€™s checks or personal checks payable to Your Name and mail it to the address listed above. Checks must arrive on or before the due date. If payments are not received on time or if your credit card is declined, the reservation may be cancelled and previous payments become non-refundable in compliance with the cancellation policies listed below.
7. CANCELLATIONS : A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% Cancellation fee or $X00 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to X# (X#) persons (any ages; children included). Prior approval is needed for any additional persons. An additional charge or $X per person per night for guests in addition to X# (X#) will be assessed. Unauthorized extra guests could result in eviction.
10. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
a) Swimming Pool . The use of the swimming pool (s) is limited to owners and their
houseguests. All bathers are required to observe the posted complex regulations.
12. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate however, is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the condos.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING/ PARKING PASSES: Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
16. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
17. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
18. The condo will be in clean and working condition. No compensations will be given for non-working items outside the owner’s control, including but not limited to power outages, cable TV outages, internet outages, etc. For items inside the owner’s control, the owners will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the condo. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner immediately if there are any problems. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for the problems that the owner is able to rectify within a reasonable time frame.
19. The condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guest are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
For nearly 15 years, Christine Karpinski has had one focus: the vacation rental industry. Sheâ€™s an author, speaker, podcast host and expert in the field. Christine's full bio »